Utility String Inverters
350kW, 1500Vdc String Inverter for North America
The 350kW high power CPS three-phase string inverters are designed for ground-mount applications. The units are high performance, advanced and reliable inverters designed specifically for the North American environment and grid. High efficiencies, wide operating voltages, broad temperature ranges and NEMA Type 4X enclosure enable this inverter platform to operate at high performance across many applications.
Each inverter includes 15 MPPTs and is available with 30 unfused PV string inputs. The CPS FlexOM solution enables communication, controls and remote product upgrades.
- NFPA 70, NEC 2017/2020 compliant
- CPS FlexOM Gateway enables remote firmware upgrades
- Integrated DC disconnect switches
- Protection functions for enhanced reliability and safety
- UL 1741-SA certified to CA Rule 21, including SA14-SA18
- UL 1741-SB and IEEE 1547-2018 certified
- 15 MPPTs with 30 unfused inputs
- Copper and Aluminum compatible AC connections
- NEMA Type 4X outdoor rated, tough tested enclosure
- Full power capacity up to 45°C
- Standard 5-year warranty with extensions to 20 years
- Supported comm protocols (Modbus RTU, TCP/IP, PLC)