Accessories for String Inverters
Fuse Bypass Terminals for CPS String Inverters
The Fuse Bypass Terminals are one of several optional accessories that allow CPS inverters to support a wide range of real world applications. The Bypass Terminals enable:
- Larger single conductors to be terminated at each MPPT within the wirebox, bypassing the input fuses.
- Reducing the number of DC homeruns to the inverters.
- NEC 2014 Rapid Shutdown combiners.
- Retrofit applications with combined DC strings.
Fuse Bypass Terminal Kits available:
- 23/28/36kW FUSE BYPASS TERMINAL KIT – Includes 4 Bypass Terminals (2 pairs)
- 50/60kW FUSE BYPASS TERMINAL KIT – Includes 6 Bypass Terminals (3 pairs)