The new 25kW CPS three phase string inverters are designed for rooftop and carport PV applications. These compact units are high performance, advanced and reliable inverters designed specifically for the North American environment and grid. High efficiency at 98.5% peak and 98.0% CEC, wide operating voltages, broad temperature ranges and a NEMA Type 4X enclosure enable this inverter platform to operate at high performance across many applications. The CPS 25KTL product ships with a Rapid Shutdown wire-box, fully integrated and separable with touch safe fusing, monitoring, and AC and DC disconnect switches. The integrated PLC transmitter in the Rapid Shutdown wire-box enables PVRSS certified module-level rapid shutdown when used with the Tigo TS4-F/TS4-A-F products, APS RSD-S-PLC-A products, and NEP PVG-4 products. Also, The optional CPS Flex Gateway enables monitoring, controls and remote product upgrades.
• NEC 2017 PVRSS Certified Rapid Shutdown
• NEC 2017 compliant & UL listed Arc-Fault circuit protection
• 15-90° Mounting orientation for low profile roof installs
• 15° tilt Inverter Rack assembly available from CPS
• Smart-Grid Rule 21 & UL1741SA Certified
• Fully integrated Rapid Shutdown wire-box
• WiFi connection via CPS Connect app provides system information
• Optional CPS Flex Gateway enables monitoring, controls and remote product upgrades, and other O&M service packages.