Commercial String Inverters
36kW V2, 1000Vdc String Inverters for North America
The new, V2 version of the 36kW (36kVA) CPS three-phase string inverter is designed for rooftop and carport applications. The units are high performance, advanced and reliable inverters designed specifically for the North American environment and grid. High efficiency at 98.8% peak and 97.4% CEC, wide operating voltages, broad temperature ranges and a NEMA Type 4X enclosure enable this inverter platform to operate at high performance across many applications.
CPS 36KTL V2 ships with either the Standard wire-box or the Rapid Shutdown wire-box, each fully integrated and separable with touch-safe fusing, monitoring, and AC and DC disconnect switches. The integrated PLC transmitter in the Rapid Shutdown Wire-box enables PVRSS certified module-level rapid shutdown when used with APS RSD-S-PLC/RSD-D products. The CPS FlexOM Gateway enables monitoring, controls and remote product upgrades.
- NEC 2017/2020 PVRSS certified for rapid shutdown
- NEC-compliant & UL listed arc-fault circuit protection
- 15-90° mounting orientation for low-profile roof installs
- Optional FlexOM Gateway enables remote firmware upgrades
- Integrated AC & DC disconnect switches
- Copper- and Aluminum-compatible AC connections
- 3 MPPTs with 5 inputs each for maximum flexibility
- NEMA Type 4X outdoor rated enclosure
- UL 1741-SA certified to CA Rule 21, including SA8-SA18 VW
- UL 1741-SB and IEEE 1547-2018 certified
- Separable wire-box design for fast service
- Standard 10-year warranty with extensions up to 20 years