Chint Power Systems America & First Solar
100 & 125kW, 1500Vdc String Inverters for North America
The 100 & 125kW (111 & 132kVA) high power CPS three phase string inverters are designed for ground mount and carport applications at 1500Vdc. The units are high performance, advanced and reliable inverters designed specifically for the North American environment and grid. High efficiency at 99.1% peak and 98.5% CEC, wide operating voltages, broad temperature ranges and a NEMA Type 4X enclosure enable this inverter platform to operate at high performance across many applications. The CPS 100/125kW inverters ship with either the standard or “centralized” wire-box. The standard wire-box includes touch safe fusing, surge protection, AC and DC disconnect switches. The new “centralized” wire-box is designed for sites benefitting from DC combining near the array and locating the inverters closer to the point of interconnection. Both wire-box versions employ the CPS separable, “quick connect” wire-box design saving time installing and servicing the product. Inserting the CPS Flex Gateway in either version wire-box enables communication, controls and remote product upgrades required in today’s PV plants.
- Generous max DC/AC ratio of 1.5
- Separable “quick connect” wire-box requires no wired connections between inverter and wire-box
- AC connections AL/CU compatible
- 1500Vdc enabling further BoS savings
- Up to 3MW (24-125kW inverters) in parallel per transformer
- Smart-Grid Rule 21 & UL1741SA Certified
High Efficiency and Reliability
- Maximum efficiency of 99.1%, CEC efficiency of 98.5%
- 20 inputs for maximum flexibility
- Transformerless design
- Standard warranty: 10 years, extension up to 20 years
- Advanced thermal design with active cooling enables true full power across broad temp range
- NEMA Type 4X (IP66)
Broad Adaptability and Flexibility
- Utility interactive controls: Active power derating, reactive power control, and ride-through capability
- Integrated DC, AC disconnects
- Wide MPPT range for flexible string sizing
- Fully integrated and separable wire-box options (standard or centralized)
- CPS Connect App allows the commissioning of the inverters by smart phone
- CPS Flex Gateway enables monitoring, controls, remote product upgrades and fleet commissioning
OPTIMIZED SYSTEM DESIGN, SIMPLIFIED O&M WITH CPS AND FIRST SOLAR
CPS America – CPS, Chint Power Systems, is a subsidiary of the Chint Group. CPS America was founded in Texas in 2009 and its operating headquarters is in Pomona, California. CPS is the USA market leader for 3-phase string inverters with well over 2GW shipped in America and 10GW installed worldwide.
Chint Group is a global, diversified, energy and industrial products and services company. Publicly traded, the Group revenue is approximately $7B USD. Divisions of the company focus on products such as; power transformers, PV panels (Astronergy), inverters, energy distribution components, EV charging, battery and storage systems and home efficiency products. http://en.chint.com/
CPS 2.5MW Integrated Product
CPS’s Integrated Product for 1500V arrays is offered in 3 standard designs with capacities of 1.0MW, 2.0MW, and 2.5MW. The design integrates inverter groups, SCADA provisions, auxiliary power, and AC recombiner on steel structures to minimize site work and start-up delays. CPS is also offering a solution that includes a 2.5MW/2.7MVA transformer.
Flexible designs using Chint Power Systems with First Solar PlantPredict. https://plantpredict.com/
CPS inverters are available on the First Solar PlantPredict solar design application, a sophisticated solar energy modeling tool used to develop energy estimates for utility scale PV solutions.
Site design optimization depends on many variables and perspectives. We aim to help you by providing inputs, ideas and evaluation of trade-offs based on your priorities. This may include site harvest modeling, installed cost analysis or life-cycle factors.
From our Dallas Service Operations center we will answer the phone – yes, an actual person will be available to help you when you need it!
Service Operations Center
855 584 7168
FIELD SERVICE GUARANTEE
Proactive on-site support during your installation and commissioning is routine for us. When field service is needed you can count on a rapid response and resolution.