Energy Storage Solutions
2.0/2.4MW String PCS Station
CPS is excited to introduce a turnkey PCS Station for utility energy storage systems. The new PCS Station presents two standardized configurations: 2MW and 2.4MW, achieved by incorporating 10 and 12 units of CPS’s 200kW string PCS inverters (CPS ECB200KTL/US-800), respectively. The 2MW configuration is compatible with CPS’s 3.4MWh air-cooling BESS (CPS ES-3404KWH-US), and the 2.4MW configuration is compatible with CPS’s new 5 MWh liquid-cooling BESS (CPS ES-5016KWH-US). This solution is characterized by its exceptional integration, encompassing PCS, low voltage BOS and switchgear, auxiliary power supply, communication gateways, and a medium voltage transformer, all tailored for utility ESS applications. The design embodies a modular PCS structure, empowering string-level control and monitoring of battery systems. This innovative approach ensures heightened adaptability, efficiency, and operational continuity for utility applications.
Key features include:
- Wide DC voltage range, suitable for various batteries
- Full four-quadrant operation
- New and old battery racks can be integrated
- Fully integrated solution with PCS, low voltage BOS, auxiliary power supply, medium voltage transformer into a 20ft container.
- Configurable sizes: 2MW or 2.4MW
- Rack-level control and management for ESS, improved
- availability and efficiency.
- Modular design, reducing O&M costs, easy to expand
- Outdoor design, NEMA 3R rated for application in different environments
- Various smart grid features included